Our Link Building Services
Guest posting on the relevant and quality websites to promote any landing page, service page, or blog page. Our engaging guest posts are also a good source of referral traffic.
You can build immediate trust and authority of your website with edu link building services. The process makes sure you have a do-follow link from the official websites of established schools, colleges, and universities.
We find industry-specific resource pages for your website and send a personalized pitch. Then we map relevancy between the content on your website and the resource pages.
Broken links on someone else's website are potential link opportunities for your website. We track such links (directed to 404 pages) in your industry and pitch their publishers to replace those links with your target page.
For the existing stellar content, our outreach link building service can help you in building links from established domains in the industry. We communicate with relevant publishers, bloggers, influencers, and industry leaders to promote your content.
Boost your search rankings for local searches with local link building service. Inbound links from authoritative local websites and directories improve your local business's visibility and credibility.
Why Choose Digital Aura for link building services
Our white label seo services cover all your white label link building service. Outsource all your backlink projects to our link experts and save yourself from the link building hassle.
Manual link building approach
We outreach all the websites manually and make sure the link you receive is relevant and contextual to your page.
Get EDU links from highly authoritative websites. Our large database of edu and gov websites can give your website logarithmic growth and natural trust.
Transparent link building services
Our weekly or bi-weekly reports give you transparency over our link building strategies and the websites we've been referring to you. We also report if we moved the DA needle.
We try to create around 20 to 40 powerful and authoritative backlinks every month. The numbers may go up depending on your requirement. All the links you receive are do-follow links.
The director of our link building company takes care of your account personally and answers all your queries related to link building.
Our SEO link building strategy
We will know your business objective and expectations from our link building services over consultation calls. Then we conduct a thorough analysis of the current state of your business in three parts:
Part #1: Competitor analysis
We check out your competitor’s backlink profile using SEMrush and Ahrefs to analyze:
- your competitor’s website performance on search engines
- number of backlinks on their website
- online authority
- type of websites linking to them
When we know your competitors’ link building strategy and its loopholes, we build a better and solid strategy for your website.
Part #2: Anchor text analysis
- Competitor analysis gives us the list of anchor texts your competitors use.
- We also use Google Search Console data to determine anchor text for backlinking.
- We check the best performing page on your website along with the ranking keywords. We use those keywords as anchor text.
Based on keywords, we determine target pages for you and look for possible linking opportunities.
Our analysis finds highly relevant keywords for anchor texts, guest post titles and content, and other campaign objectives.
Part #3: Backlink profile analysis
Before we build any fresh link, we analyze the existing backlink profile and the past links you’ve managed. We disallow all the spammy links thrashing your DA score and strengthen your authority over the subject with the websites that have already passed the link juices.
We search high DA websites of your industry before outreaching. Backlink building tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Google search back our backlink strategy.
Apart from a high DA score, we target websites that have:
- excellent search rankings,
- organic traffic,
- a similar target audience as yours,
- robust social media presence, and
- high popularity among the common masses.
Additionally, our extensive database of your niche gives us more opportunity to link.
We outreach the list of relevant websites, publications, and industry leaders personally. Our backlink experts send personalized pitches to all the publications and editors.
Our outreach emails are based on categories including but not limited to:
- Guest post content creation
- Requesting links from existing content
- Niche edits
- Broken link building
- Blogger outreach
- Reaching out to resource pages, and
- Unlinked brand mentions
Our outreach messages explain the importance of linking to our target pages for their website. Once we are on the same page, we get your link live on the indexed pages.
Based on the link building tactic we employ for a particular campaign, we look for relevant linkable assets on your website. Ideally, we target pages rich in information and value for the linking domain’s readership because, ultimately, it will be yours once it lands on your target page.
We prioritize the following content types as linkable assets:
- In-depth guides, tutorials, and resources
- Case studies
- Statistics and facts
- Helpful online tools and calculators
- Recognition pieces
Most link building services stick to guest posts when it comes to creating content from scratch. But we create all types of content to get backlinks.
The idea is to make most of the new content we’ll create for the linking process. We ensure that you have the right assets in place for your website to leverage the most out of backlinks.
We promote your pages on social media to reach out to the target audience hanging out on social media. We
- create social media content for link
- put your links on social media apps
- create navigational links between your social media profile and website
As we work on our strategies, earn backlinks, and improve your search rankings, you can track your campaign’s progress every week or two as discussed. The backlink report gives
- website’s performance,
- backlink profile,
- search ranking improvement,
- active campaigns, and
- link building tactics that are actually working.
We monitor these factors consistently to ensure we’re following the roadmap.
The last step is analyzing the overall performance of our link building campaign. Most of our tactics are tried-and-tested on businesses of different vertices. But we double-verify our efforts with performance analysis to identify the success factors and employ them in the further campaigns.
What are the benefits of link building?
The benefits of link building are:
- increased visibility and rankings on search engines,
- improved DA score,
- opportunity to reach a wider audience,
- credibility and trustworthiness in your industry,
- improvement in organic traffic and SEO scores,
- revenue growth,
- boost in sales,
- increased referral traffic, and
- improvement in the website’s ability to get natural links.
What Our Client’s Say
It was nice to collaborate with Digital Aura - the best link building company I have found so far. They were very helpful, professional and keen to understand our SEO link building requirements & generated high quality backlinks which gave us better rankings and more traffic on our website, which in turn will increase our sales also.
I have worked with many digital marketing agency for different projects, but Digital Aura is without a doubt the best. They're not only able to rank keywords high on search engines like Google and Bing - our organic traffic has been increasing exponentially for different web pages. It's really great seeing what you guys do for clients because it feels more personal than other companies I've used before; which makes me come back again.
Finally, I found a reliable SEO Company and they provide best link building services in Ahmedabad which gave me what I was looking for. I got lots of good quality leads since working with Digital Aura. Management is very good, highly recommend as one of the best seo agencies
Great & prompt service by Digital Aura.... Would recommend to everyone & everywhere... Search for great link building agency ends at Digital Aura, Ahmedabad...
Frequently Asked Questions on Backlink Building
A link building service is a set of link building activities performed for you by expert link builders at an agreed-upon cost.
Such services involve everything—from analyzing your existing backlink profile to creating a custom link building strategy for you and running targeted link building campaigns.
Link building is a complex and lengthy process. It might leave you out of ideas and still not scale as per your needs.
So, you need link building services from experts who have years of experience in establishing online authority for businesses with their tried and tested link building tactics.
Quality link building is a technique of acquiring high-quality, contextual links from reputable websites. These websites have a high DA score and belong to your industry. Their readership is the same as yours, and their readers trust these websites for reliable information.
The process is termed quality link building because of the high relevance and value of the links obtained from industry-specific websites.
Besides, the strategies that link builders employ to acquire these links are white-hat. They are based on creating original and value-adding linkable assets for linking domains and their target readership.
Quality link building ensures that the linking domains are ideal for improving search engine rankings for your website. Their SEO metrics, site performance, and visibility speak of their reputation in the industry. They have the authority and influence required to improve your position in the industry.
Avoid Link Building Companies That Share Site Lists
There are a number of link building companies that will let you check their list of domains before buying links from them.
You need to avoid these always and at any cost.
We know that browsing an inventory of link building services might seem like a good idea, but you’re actually exposing your website to more risk.
Avoid Links From Sites With “Write For Us” Pages
Many link-building services focus on one main area, either content or outreach.
If you want to get your new blog off the ground, it can be helpful to find sites that are seeking writers. One way to do this is by manually searching for websites with “write for us” pages or utilizing a tool like Screaming Frog’s Spider Tool.
Email sites who want to advertise to send their content in return for a fee. It’s so easy to do and it’s hugely profitable too because you don’t need any special care or attention.
The problem with sites that have a “write for us” page is-
- Heavily linked to from other blog link building services
- You’re probably being completely overwhelmed with dog training tutorials and the latest construction advice.
- They normally link to shady sites that sell drugs, pornography, and other questionable items.
- These sites are often built with the sole purpose of selling links, because they know that a “write for us” page will attract link sellers.
- In some cases, Google will automatically devalue links coming from these sites. This makes the links worthless and could ultimately result in lower search rankings.
Avoid Links From Sites With Zero Search Traffic
Google’s search engine is a great indicator of trustworthiness. If Google sends you organic search traffic, they believe in your site.
If Google trusts it, you can also broadly assume that a link from the site is a good link to have.
To make sure your link building service produces organic traffic, you might want to use a tool like Ahrefs or SEMRush.
It’s best to see that the sites you work with are getting at least 500 unique visitors per month.
Pay Close Attention To Quality Control
One of the things potential buyers need to understand is that quality control is essential in any sort of work. Whether it’s writing content or seeking external links, it cannot be ignored at any cost.
You should manually check-
- Should the placement page not have a meta noindex or no follow tag?
- Have you tagged your link with a nofollow/sponsored/ugc tag?
- Does the placement page mention that this is a guest post or sponsored content?
- It is important for high content quality.
- Is there a page where people can write for your business? (“write for us” Page)
Even some of the basics, like link building, can be hard to find.
Here are the best link building services for SEO.
To successfully outsource link building and help you to:
- Avoid a long search
- Ensure you only get high-quality links
Your website needs quality backlinks to boost its search rankings, online credibility, and authority in your industry.
A quality backlink from a high-authority website or online directory in your niche is a “vote of confidence” for your website. It tells Google that your page is trustworthy, and Google can index it and rank on the top of SERPs for users looking for authentic information.
The more unique, high-quality referring domains you secure for your backlink portfolio, the higher are your rankings on Google. The links you get from these domains are quality backlinks because:
- the readers trust the domains and rely on them for authentic information,
- the content publishers are experts in their niche,
- Google trusts these domains for producing valuable content,
- their content stresses the same topic as your website, and
- the domains have a high DA score and are the most popular ones in the industry.
When your website has enough links from such domains, Google declares it worthy of its users’ time and trust. As a result, your position on the SERPs gets a boost.
Yes. Link building is worth investing in for your website. It is worth all the results you get from link building because they directly impact your website rankings and your reputation in the industry. Of course, the time and money you spend on link building depend on your budget and business size. But you can’t afford to ignore it.
Yes. Link building is good for SEO. Take a look at the benefits of link building for an SEO strategy.
- High-quality links improve search rankings and online visibility
- Links allow Google to index your website
- Link building increases organic traffic on your site
- Links build authority and credibility for your brand
- Inbound links are a great source of referral traffic
- Quality links improve your website metrics like:
- domain rating
- domain authority
- Alexa rank
- page rank
- Links also mitigate the bounce rate on your website
There are broadly two types of link building in SEO: white hat link building and black hat link building. Google suggests and prefers white hat link building for long-term and sustainable results.
1.White hat link building
- Manual outreach link building
- Broken link building
- Unlinked mentions link building
- Resource link building
- Editorial link building
- Local SEO link building
- Guest post link building
2. Black hat link building
- Doorway page link building
- Link schemes
- Getting into Link farms
- Creating private blog networks
White hat backlinks are high-quality, original, and legitimate links that meet Google’s guidelines for link building. This contrasts with spammy, black hat links that certain SEOs acquire by tricking Google’s algorithm.
Link building experts obtain white hat backlinks by:
- manual outreach,
- building a rapport with content publishers,
- actively reaching out to influencers, bloggers, journalists, and industry leaders in your niche,
- creating content that adds value to the linking domains, and
- improving your website’s ability to earn natural links.
We will perform link building for your company in broadly 7 steps:
- We start with analyzing your existing backlink portfolio and compare it with your competitors’ to look for:
- high DA websites
- number of backlinks required for your website
- traffic generating links
- gaps in your competitors’ strategy
- Next, we scan our database of high DA websites to filter the ones that match your niche.
- Once we have our linking domains, we look for the following link opportunities from them:
- guest posting
- broken link building
- unlinked brand mention
- resource page link building
- niche editing
- blogger outreach
- local citationslocal SEO link building.
- For every link building opportunity we see, we personally outreach people behind the scenes to request backlinks to your target pages.
- We will also create custom, information-rich, engaging content for guest posts and other linkable assets we need as target pages.
- Once we have the content ready, we promote it on your social media handles.
- For guaranteed results, we continuously monitor the progress of our campaigns to ensure that we are on the right track.
The number of backlinks you need to rank depends on three factors: competitors’ backlink profile, Keyword difficulty, and Domain authority.
AYou can know if your link is dofollow or nofollow by checking if a “nofollow” tag follows your link. Nofollow links always have this tag attached to them. These links tell Google that they are not helpful in the linking domain’s SEO strategy and can be ignored while indexing.
AInbound links are the most valuable links if they come from highly relevant, high authority, and high-traffic websites in your industry. These links must be dofollow because they tell Google that they are authoritative and trustworthy.
ABacklinks can take a few days to as long as a few weeks to work. There’s a comprehensive process that works behind the scenes. Google first indexes the page that has the backlink and then, depending on page DA score, relevance, content, and other factors, decides the page’s rank on the SERPs.
ABuying backlinks costs around $361.44, according to Ahrefs. This cost does not include content or outreach costs. The total cost of backlinks depends on:
Links have become a commodity with value, just like bread and milk. Website owners know the real value of having quality links to their site.
When it comes to getting high-quality, genuine links, there are a lot of variables to consider:
Publishing Fee – A site owner can be paid a hefty publishing fee for the privilege of having their link posted on another website.
Writer – If you need to have a 1,000 word article written, you’re going to need to pay someone qualified and experienced.
Outreach Admin – A site owner needs to contact the site and make sure the placement is correct.
Order Management – In order for your customer service to run efficiently, there’s the need for a dedicated manager.
Quality Control – Granted, not every provider has this, but it typically takes around 20 minutes to review the quality of each placement.
When looking at all of the factors, an outreach-based link that’s relevant and high quality is typically going to cost you between $170-$300
That’s the numbers behind genuine link building services. When you see someone claiming that “outreach based guest posts” are only $50 each, what you’re actually purchasing is posts on their private blog network.
From what we can tell, not all of the expensive link building services are worth their price.
It’s important when comparing offers to understand the numbers and what you can expect in terms of pricing.