With the increase in SEO trends, more and more concepts, such as video submissions, are in vogue. With Video Submission sites, you will attract a large audience to your site as a result of increasing how many people search for your content on Google.
Video sharing sites are a great way to drive traffic and increase engagement, but only use high-quality videos.
With video submission websites, you can broadcast your business with fresh content to attract attention from customers. Unlike written content, videos provide a more in-depth understanding about your products and services. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics have also improved because of this medium.
You should only post your video to video submission sites that already have a lot of traffic in order to increase visibility. If you want the largest audience for your video, post it on social media sites that already have high traffic.
By understanding which video submission sites are best to submit videos, you can have a better chance of finding your audience. This will help you get more referral traffic and increase website visits as a result.
What are the advantages of Video Submission sites?
Free video submission sites are great way for driving traffic to your website, but it is not that easy. You need to create a strong video, post in high DA and PR video submission sites.
Let us understand the benefits of video submission sites:
- Helps in building high quality backlinks of your website.
- Attracts more audience easily.
- It will directly influence people’s minds.
- Easier to connect to people with video.
- Saves time.
- You can create high quality backlinks easily.
How To Create Videos?
Remember that the videos you are creating are very important; you can’t simply take it out from any website. The content of the video is the deciding element, so you need to take care of these two points while submitting videos to any video submission sites.
- First, the content should be appropriate. The video should cover all of your messages that you want to give to your customers.
- The video should be easy to understand, informative and user friendly.
- Remember to create videos that grab customers’ attention, because it only takes 10-15 seconds. Create videos with simple graphics or animations that can easily grab an audience’s attention by using captivating footage and sound.
- Keep your video short. Don’t make a video that’s boring and could be less than 7-8 minutes. Be short yet descriptive. Nobody wants to watch a long video.
- Make your own content and not use video from any website. Make one for your website.
- Create a catchy headline for your video that will encourage viewers to view your website.
- Be honest and be sensitive.
Why Should I Use Video Submission Sites?
- Many of the users don’t like to read long posts.
- Videos are easy to watch & compatible with various devices.
- A video worth approximately 1 lakh words.
- Millions of people share videos on video sharing sites
- Video marketing can reach more people but don’t forget about social media.
- Increase your audience with quality videos
- Video content is an attractive alternative to lengthy written posts.
- Videos are the best form of content engagement
Video marketing is not optional, it’s a necessity
Without fail, videos will generate 70% of the online traffic. So if you’re looking to push through their front lines, a dedicated video strategy will work twice as hard for your business.
How to Optimize Your video?
To get people to watch your video, you should use a compelling title and provide a good description. Include all the necessary information including contact information and links to social media. Using tags/ keywords when you share your video will help it be easily found by anyone searching for them.
Things to consider for the video submission sites
There are some things to keep in mind when posting a video. When you post a new video, you should consider the following.
- Get to the point – do informative videos
- Getting viewers to share your videos
- Tell the viewers to subscribe
- Make videos that are more likely to be viral instantly.
- Do not post videos from random sources.
Types of Videos
- To increase engagement, here is a list of types of videos that have high-engagement rates –
- You can either pick the controversial topic or the trending topic.
- Reviewing a product or services.
- Tutorials and guidance.
- Interviews videos.
- Sharing History.
- And much more…
Requirements For Submitting a Video
- Firstly, Video Submission Websites List
- Secondly, Tags (3 to 4)
- Thirdly and most importantly, Video (60 seconds or longer)
- Website (Project) URL
- Moreover, Keywords for anchor text
- And in the last, 300 Words article (For YouTube Videos Only)
The Historical & Interesting Facts about Video Submission
- Google discontinued its video platform in 2012
- Google will acquire YouTube for $1.65 billion
- In 2007, YouTube started its YPP, an earning source for YouTubers
- Many business owners started using video as their marketing tool
- Video submissions is quickly becoming an important industry
Top 3 Free Video Submission Sites List
1. YouTube – The no. 1 viewer’s site
For those who want more revenues in which to promote their product or service, Google has YouTube. This popular platform features a variety of ways to upload, spread and share videos. At YouTube, there are many opportunities for traffic generation that website owners can take advantage of. It is free video submission site.
2. Vimeo – One of the top video submission sites
Vimeo creates a video sharing service that is similar to YouTube’s. It’s widely acclaimed and has around 50 million global users. Get quality backlinks from here.
3. Tumblr – Best video submission platform
Tumblr is a website where users can submit videos. If you want to submit a video for publication on the site, make sure that you follow the guidelines carefully. First, make sure that your video is properly formatted. It should be between two and five minutes long and have a clear, concise title. Additionally, make sure that your video is well-shot and features high-quality audio and visual content. Finally, make sure that your video is original and doesn’t feature any copyrighted material.
List of 50 Video Sharing Sites List
|Sr No.||Website URL||DA||PA||SS|
- Add your new video URL to a social bookmarking site and get more website traffic.
- To index your video, submit backlinks to search engine submission sites.
- Get your video indexing activity free by pingbing backlinks
- To generate high quality backlinks, submit to top video submission sites directly.
Video marketing is a great way to improve your SEO strategy. If done correctly, it will help you outrank competitors online. It’s more likely for websites displaying video content to rank on the top of Google’s search results. Studies show that 85% of marketers use video as a tool to boost SEO by getting them into the first 3 positions in Google and YouTube search.
Visuals are processed by your brain 90% faster than in text. With text being processed on average 60,000 times slower than visuals, humans are more likely to be used to seeing them and generally better at interpreting them.
Consumers like watching videos, marketers find it gives an profitable return on investment, and video is accessible by anyone with internet access.
Video significantly increases your products’ consumer base. As seen in eight out of ten people buying a product, they will be more likely to purchase it after watching a video advertisement.
Video SEO is simply optimizing your video to get the most attention online. There are many strategies to give your videos a higher chance of ranking, and this article will outline them.
Video submission generally consists of uploading your company’s distinctive product to websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Twitter, and more. There are two ways to submit a video: uploading it and embedding it on the site.
Google loves content that has video because audience enjoy watching it more than reading text articles. There’s a simple reason why: people like watching video content more than reading written articles.
We hope this top video submission sites list guide helped you be successful in the best Search Engine Optimization practices.