What is a Press Release Submission?
Writing and distributing a press release is the first step in starting a conversation with the media. It is more than just an announcement – it’s your way of inviting more people to know more about your business and the message you want to share. Press releases are designed to make your company or product recognizable.
Press release distribution services are a valuable way to get your important content in front of people who could be interested in what you have to share. While there are several ways to share, it’s best to use the right service to get the most appropriate result; this includes using online press release submission services.
Type Of Press Release Submission Sites
- Free press release submission sites
- Paid press release submission sites
Free press release submission sites
The best strategy would be to decide on your goal before taking another step. Whether you want to get coverage and go with a press release service, or not, it’s important to make that decision first. If you just want basic services only, then free press release Submission sites are perfect for that!
Paid press release submission sites
Press release submission sites require money to be submitted, so they might not have the quality you’d expect. They can provide good reach to media outlets, but they are costly and might not always give results.
The Top 3 press release submission sites websites
Distribution platforms that offer a range of services – newswire distribution, influencer marketing and more.
It includes Google News, Business Journals Network, Reuters and AP outreach, as well as the ability to include a range of media.
2. PR Newswire
While they claim to have the largest press release distribution network, they are also the most expensive.
3. Business Wire
Easily reaching more than 89,610 media outlets in 162 countries, Raconteur reaches outside of limitations to fulfill global campaigns with compliance. It allows for easy regulatory compliance by preparing potential announcements beforehand.
Guidelines to write a Press Release
A press release isn’t just a single piece of content that you create, but it is a set of guidelines. To write an effective press release, follow these basic guidelines:
- The title of the press release should be consistent with the content and easy to understand. The first impression for readers should connect them with what it is in the moment that they are reading.
- Use a unique quote in your press release Submission
- Don’t overwork your content in more than 3-6 paragraphs and include every relevant piece of information.
- For the contact information to appear before the opening, first list your city, state, month, and year before the opening paragraph.
- Use the opening paragraph for your press release to lay out the most important information (e.g., contact info, TLD/country, etc.).
- The second paragraph contains the key information that will draw the reader in and make them want to find out more. Quotes, interesting facts, etc.
- In the last paragraph, the information which you’d like people to know about your business is that it’s available across cities and on various platforms.
- Avoid using words like “we” and “our” in your press release. The names mentioned should seem like they were generated by an outsider person.
- The grammar in the press release should be accurate and easy for someone to understand.
- It should be on only one page.
Where to submit a press release
If you want to distribute your press release to a mass audience, press release submission sites are a good option. You can easily send your releases through these websites, which are typically subscribed to by thousands of members and organizations.
When using the press release submission sites, you’re saving time by being able to submit directly to their existing contacts and channels with word-for-word templates. The online platform allows them to build, update and segment thousands of media contacts as well as having helpful search functions. You just drop your press release into their streams and they’ll take care of the rest for you.
A news distribution service can help distribute your press releases to relevant platforms with just the right formatting, so that they reach inboxes instead of spam folders.
There are sites that analyze how your press release translates to success.
Here are some examples of where you can seek professional help with press releases. Consider these if you’re thinking of hiring someone else to distribute your press releases online.
Ultimate Guide to Press Release Submission
You need to write with clarity and conciseness. Whether you’re writing a press release for coverage or providing effective reputation management, you want to share compelling stories about your business in a clear and concise manner.
Media coverage and analysts are powerful tools to help a company build a profile. However, your press release must be newsworthy, visible, and interesting for it to have any impact on your company’s reputation.
Why Press Release Submission is Required?
Press release services are one of the lesser-known, in-house ways to increase your brand’s visibility on Google.
If you want to write a good press release, focus on writing about when the new service or product was launched and why it is relevant.
This means you can submit it to many different websites that will take a look at your press release and give you feedback on it. The process is similar to submitting an article to an online magazine.
Tying your press releases to authentic and relevant press release site can be incredibly valuable in the long run.
Top Press Release Submission Sites list
Free Press Release Sites
|Sr No.||Website URL||DA||PA||SS|
Paid Press Release Sites
|Sr No.||Website URL||DA||PA||SS|
How to Manage Your Press Release Content in SEO Industry
You can take the following steps to manage your content marketing in SEO while writing your press release.
- Use keywords
- A Title
- Have a Summary
- Include body
- Describe who, what, where, when and how
- Cover contact information
- Put information about the company
- Add relevant links
Steps to Submit Free Press Release
- Find the press release submission sites.
- Visit the Press Release sites and enter your username, password, email address to create an account.
- Verify the account.
- Press release submission websites accepted by the correct publication is about following their specific guidelines. Your Press Release to be accepted by the correct publication for headlines, summary, and contact information to be submitted to a particular website.
- Now, you have to wait for a review by the site before your content is published.
- Sometimes websites charge for services such as writing press releases.
Press Release Submission Benefits
Improves Link Popularity
- Press release sites helps you to to build high quality backlinks which are quick and easy way to boost your online authorization.
Website get more conversions
- Through using keywords in the content of PR, you can increase traffic and sales.
Reduces Marketing Costs:
- It’s easier for search engines to find your site, but less expensive compared to other marketing activities.
Get recognized online
- An online reputation is developed for a website by using quality, relevant content.
- Submitting press releases online has a long lifespan and can last for many years.
Press releases with good domain authority are an excellent way to generate exposure for your website, that increase your domain authority, brings organic traffic and gives you global reach. However, once you’ve achieved these benefits, it’s easy to increase the distribution of press releases.
Use a professional tone and don’t be too wordy as this will annoy the journalist and may not get their attention. Aim for brevity to give them what they need to write about!
A press release is a formal written or verbal statement that a company makes to the news media and beyond. The terms “press announcement,” “press release,” and “news release” are used interchangeably.
Press releases, in theory, should be beneficial for SEO. However, spam will not benefit your content or brand. If you’re sending press releases and using high-quality content that is relevant to the industry, then this is a yes.
The ideal length for a press release is about 300-400 words, which is equal to a short news article. If yours is longer than that, you have too much redundancy and are likely not conveying your story clearly.
One page – Press Releases are short and concise, often containing 500 words. Double-check your content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and links before posting it.
The main part of a press release is its body copy. It tells reporters about the announcement with simple and effective words that can be used in an article. Many releases also showcase one catchy quote in which reporters can use should they decide to turn your announcement into a story.
A press release is structured to include your business logo, the headline the announcement, a lead paragraph with a summary of the announcement, and newsworthy angles. Within three to four paragraphs, you can include text, hyperlinks, social media links, quotes, and multimedia [additional images or video].
Press Link help companies increase brand awareness, acquire new customers, and drive traffic. It is time to place your website in the news, using the power of press releases.
While social media is always buzzing, press releases are still remarkably effective when it comes to promoting a brand or message. The classic press release has remained the same – though its function has.
This complete guide for press release submission, and the sites where you can get effortless traffic are:
We hope you like this list and want to publish your new press release on the sites listed.